You can deceive everyone all the time, or you can deceive some people forever, but you can't decei... 。
.作者: 南山28子 時間: 2019-1-29 21:36
Honourable President Trump:
Honorable members of the United States Congress:
Ladies and gentlemen! Good morning
It can be distinguished by comparison. If you are afraid of not knowing the goods, you are afraid of comparing the goods with the goods.
Mainland China's policy towards the United States is 1) to learn from the United States and focus on people's livelihood and economy. Science, technology and innovation are productive forces, which promote the society to keep pace with the times through gradual reform and opening-up.
2) Learning and adapting to the rules of international trade and abiding by WTO agreements, the goal is to open up and win-win, to help China's productivity liberation, industrial upgrading and structural adjustment.
3) Maintaining social stability can improve people's livelihood economy. Economy is the basis of politics. We should focus on economic reform and opening up, anti-corruption and the construction of democracy and the rule of law. Both hands should be hard.
Taiwan's democracy is a betrayal and disintegration of the democratic constitutionalism of the United States. 1) The purpose of Taiwan's democracy is to oppose national reunification, the Constitution of the Republic of China, the forgery of Taiwan's independence and the history of the Republic of China. The essence of Taiwan's democracy is to split the country and launch the Civil War.
2) Taiwan's democracy is incompatible with American democracy. Taiwan's democracy is the unity of populism and the tearing up of ethnic groups, creating hatred, creating false history, and creating vicious struggles among political parties. Make a living by forgery!
3) Taiwan's democracy is incompatible with the American Republican system, just as Lincoln's Civil War people's task is to maintain the unity of the Federation and avoid internal division and disintegration.
4) Taiwan's democratic orientation is incompatible with the federal principle of the United States. Taiwan's orientation is a province of China, which is similar to the Rhode Island of the United States. Taiwan requires independence, equality with the federal government and sharing all the powers of the federal government.
5) Taiwan's democracy is to sell one's life for glory, to pull the United States and Japan into war (the quagmire of China's civil war), and to buy up American politicians and think tanks at all costs in order to achieve the goal of splitting and independence.
Sino-US trade negotiations are entering a critical stalemate. If both sides insist on their own hard-line positions, no one is willing to make a concession, and the result is usually in one or two forms.
Or we can reach a compromise at the last minute to get a win-win result of mutually beneficial cooperation. Or bargain, shoot two pieces, split up, you go to your Yangguan Road; I crossed my single wooden bridge. From a partner to a Cold War adversary.
One of the most important chips that affects the core interests of China and the United States is the issue of Taiwan's Taiwan independence splitting up the country, which has completely shattered the face of showdown. Is the United States to lay down the stumbling block and the burden of political and military affairs that violate international law and General Assembly resolution 2758?! Or are we ready to break off diplomatic relations with China, recognize Taiwan's independence and become enemies to the mainland of China? Let's ask Congress and Congressmen! Ask 174 countries of the United Nations that have established diplomatic relations with China. Ask President Trump about yourself!!! We should not mislead the American people into supporting the Civil War in which Taiwan splits and disintegrates the Federation because of the constitutional issue of Taiwan splitting. Let's not mislead the US army and soldiers by lobbying and bribing Taiwanese politicians to cruise the Taiwan Strait and create the illusion that the US supports splitting China! We should not dress up as the empress's new clothes of Taiwan's independence democracy because of Cai Yingwen and the DPP's Declaration on Taiwan's independence under the banner of democratic secession, disintegration of our constitution.
Why is this so important? In addition to this burden, the United States can view cross-strait relations and issues of democracy, rule of law, freedom and human rights in China only with UN2758. Because there are many and many social models of democracy, freedom and human rights, that is, there are countless species in nature. Look at Taiwan's democratic division and human rights and freedoms. They are not like the "ant kingdom" of "killing each other" and "Vietnam is more brave".
There is an insect that fights and bites each other when they are together. If they are put in bottles and heated from outside, they stop fighting. Cope with the increasing temperature. They will concentrate to form a "pilohan" structure. They alternate with each other. Supporting the invasion of high temperature together. If the temperature of the bottle returns to normal. They will fight each other as before. Throughout "Taiwan's democratic and free society, it is similar to the insects that are bitten by such struggles."
Facts speak louder than words. State sovereignty belongs to all the people. The national sovereignty of the Republic of China belongs to all the Chinese people. This is a civilized provision of the Constitution of the Republic of China. The weapon of criticism is more important than the weapon of military. The criticism of law and the criticism of Taiwan independence jurisprudence can only be destroyed by law and jurisprudence. Military weapons can only destroy the military objectives of Taiwan independence! The Constitution of the Republic of China and the international law of UN Resolution 2758 are powerful weapons to destroy Cai Yingying and the DPP in Taiwan for their retrograde and unconstitutional violations and violations of international law. Once laws and jurisprudence have been mastered by the people of Taiwan, the Chinese people and the world's political leaders and people who love the post-war international law order and regional peace and stability, they will become powerful weapons for jointly defeating the separatist forces of Taiwan independence. The more thorough and clear the law and jurisprudence is, the more persuasive it will be, the more credible it will be to the people, and the more willing it will be to defeat its soldiers without war.
1) Allow me to Ask the President of the United States and the American think tank to answer the simplest question. What is "Taiwan of the Republic of China" around Cai English? What is the factual problem of "the existence of Taiwan in the Republic of China"?
2) Allow me to ask the President of the United States and the American think tank to answer the simplest question, focusing on the people of Taiwan Province of the Republic of China (compared with the people of Rhode Island in the United States): "23 million Taiwanese national character", "Taiwan is a sovereign and independent country", "Where does the Republic of China exist?" Who represents the Republic of China?! In essence, is the people of Rhode Island free and democratic to split the United States? Can the people of Rhode Island be legitimate as "President" without "occupying the island as king" and "occupying the hilltop as king"? At least the president of Taiwan, Cai Yingwen, does not recognize himself as a Chinese, just as the president of Rhode Island does not recognize himself as an American.
3) Allow me to ask the American people, the United States Congress and senior research fellows of think tanks whether they have studied the talents who split the country and disrupt the constitutional order in Taiwan Province of the Republic of China, whether they have studied the law, and whether they have citizens with basic knowledge of democratic constitutionalism under the rule of law understand that if they do not recognize themselves as Chinese, or as citizens of Taiwan Province under the Constitution of the Republic of China, what will happen to them? To be a leader in Taiwan, it's not right to speak out! Stealing beams and changing pillars, deceiving the world and stealing names, concealing the sky and crossing the sea, heaven forbids it!
What is the value of American democratic constitutionalism under the rule of law? What is the significance, validity, rationality, continuity and fairness of the international order and the United Nations framework established by the United States itself in the decades after the war?
The conclusion is: I hope the United States can recognize that the essence of Taiwan's democracy is the splitting country of the American Civil War, the disintegration of the Constitution of the Republic, the launching of Latin America, and the inevitable trend of peaceful reunification against the rise of China.
What is the wisdom and strategic intention of American politicians to choose China to cooperate with their global counterparts and build their homeland together? Or choose Taiwan, China, to make a war that disintegrates the Constitution of the Republic of China from within, and to carry out the war of "devastating the country and martyring the people" and "separating the country to the end!" Where to go, the United States plays an important role in it. History will give an objective and fair evaluation of what the White House has done today. We should believe in the Constitution and the principle of democratic rule of law. We should educate our people to "seek truth from everything" and "make friends with truth". We should recognize the development trend of the world in the future. We need the sincerity of the Chinese and American people and the Chinese and American governments as new great powers and their commitment to the responsibility of the United Nations for order. Actions speak louder than words. Actual actions that truly and effectively promote win-win cooperation between the United States and China are better than 10,000 false lies and schemes that harm others and do harm to themselves.
Looking at the many falsification phenomena in Sino-US relations and US-Taiwan relations, I can't help but recall Mr. Lincoln's words: "You can deceive everyone for a while or some people forever, but you can't deceive everyone forever.
You can deceive everyone the time, or you can deceive some people forever, but you can't decei....
The issue of Taiwan is a bargaining chip and chess piece for US political and economic and military pressure on China. It is also a stumbling block and a hot burden for US anti-democratic support to undermine the UN and constitutional order. If the United States can look at the issue from a long-term point of view and from a strategic point of view of political, economic and military interests, the so-called "China's War of Independence" in Taiwan will not be the issue of "the internal affairs of the United States". Why not take the risk of the world's greatness and make enemies against the Chinese people who love the United States and study in the United States, and lift stones to smash their feet!?